Saturday, December 22, 2012


So about 8 months ago we go on this trip to Mexico. I couldn't believe the photos of myself on the beach or by the pool now I have been working out for years, never too impressed with the results but before this trip I had let myself go. I decided I never wanted to look like this again. I was doing a little bit of running so I decided to add a little p90x to the mix. We booked another vacation in Los Cabos and I was determined to look better on the beach. Exactly 7 months later I stepped on the plane 35 pounds lighter. I was pretty happy with the results but it made me think if I could do this- how good of shape could I get into I am just starting week 4 of a P90x -Insanity hybrid. It is kicking my butt but I am getting I great shape. Maybe after two 90 day rounds it will be time to schedule another Mexico trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment